Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 4 – On the Verge!

The Milk and Banana Day – Probably the most anticipated day of the program.
Regardless of its weight loss effect, I must admit this diet program has a reverse ageing effect too. Staring the day 1 with fruits, till today with only milk and banana I feel my menu has grown closer to an infant’s.
Just with the quantity of laxative intake today (8 bananas), they must have prescribed for Diaper as well.
Anyways there’s nothing to detail in terms of menu today, it was milk, banana & water in equal intervals of 2 hours, and still going on...
There was a noticeable change in health today, on the positive side, felt a bit lighter. On the other hand was quite restless in the morning, extremely hungry (rather starving) the entire day.

Vulnerability Index – 9 (For ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S.’ Fanatic, this translates to – “Ross: I am this CLOSE”)

I so desperately wanted to add something to the milk that would make it tastier, but just couldn’t do it. I can’t be any glad; finally the beef day is here.

P.S. First 3 days it was cow’s food, and Day 5 its cow as food. (Hunger brings out the evil in a person)

No comments:

Post a Comment